Friday, January 11, 2013

Hello NY :)

Hello dears! I have been absent, I know, but my life was on hold. Until yesterday! I am going to NY for 6 months. I am so happy:)

Those of you that have tips for me, please send me an email or leave a comment! Websites, blogs, tips, experiences, everything! I will be so grateful!

I could not believe when I saw this on the screen:
(it's in portuguese)


Love
Maria Ana

Follow Something beautiful

---
Olá! Tenho andado meio foragida, eu sei, mas tinha a vida em suspenso. Até ontem! Vou para Nova Iorque por 6 meses. Estou tão contente :)

Para quem tiver dicas, por favor, enviem-me um email ou deixem um comentário! Sites, blogs, dicas, experiências, tudo! Serei-vos eternamente grata!

Eu não queria acreditar quando vi aquele ecrã...

Love
Maria Ana

Follow Something beautiful

7 comments:

Show me Pretty said...

Ando para aqui entusiasmada como se fosse comigo! De tal forma que, depois de falar contigo, quando falei com os meus pais, o Mário e a minha irmã tive de lhes contar também hihihi Estou mesmo mesmo contente por ti! :)

Maria Ana said...

Muito muito obrigada Rita :) Eu acho que ainda estou a dormir...!

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Wow, this is really amazing, congratulations!!!

Maria Ana said...

Thank you Tereza:) sincerely!

Devon - InformedStyle said...

Congrats! You're going to have a wonderful time -
With 6 months you'll really be able to explore the city, but my top recommendations are: Pearl's Oyster Bar for lobster rolls, The Frick museum for some great pieces by Sargent, and the Union Square market for baked goods (great molasses cookies!)

Have fun - can't wait to read about your experiences -
Devon
www.InformedStyle.com

Maria Ana said...

@Devon: thanks!! I'll be posting about it:)

Unknown said...

Maria,
espero que corra tudo bem!
Desejo toda a sorte do mundo.
Vou ficar atenta ao teu blog! Daqui a uns diazinhos partilho o meu! :)
Beijinho

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...